Detailed Product Description
Vehicle Code Scanner With Backlit LCD 2-line For Audi And VW OBDII
/ EOBD Protocols T45
Description: T45 is an easy-to-use tool for novice and
light-to-moderate DIY customers. Diagnostic scan tool for most
Volkswagen and Audi sold worldwide since 1990. Easily and quickly
determine the cause of why the “Check Engine” light is on and be
able to erase codes and turn it off without going to the dealer.
Diagnose problems saving time and money in repair costs. It works
on 4 Main systems: Engine, Transmission, Airbag and ABS. Also, it
helps to check for potential problems prior to purchasing a car.
Features of Product
1. Read vw and Audi codes, including engine, abs, airbag, auto
2. Supports VW CAN (Controller Area Network) Protocol
3. Erase trouble codes and determines the malfunction indicator
lamp (MIL) status.
4. Resets Check Engine Lights / MIL ( malfunction indicator lamp)
5. Professional scanner for vw and Audi
6. Easy-to-use, highly reliable and accurate tool.
7. Mini 8*2 LCD easy-to-read backlit LCD display; 2-Keypads
8. Reads trouble codes for 4 main systems: engine, transmission,
airbag and ABS
9. Language Version: English, Dutch, Spainish, German, French.
10. One year warranty
For most Volkswagen and Audi sold worldwide since 1990. Supports
all Audi and VW OBDII/EOBD protocols, including the newly released
controller area network (CAN) protocol allowing user to keep up
with the latest development in automotive scanning,
Display: Backlit LCD 2-line , 8 characters.
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50C (32 to 122 F).
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70C (-4 to 158 F).
Power: 8 to 16 Volts provided via vehicle battery.
78 mm (3.2")
28 mm (0.85")
Weight : 200g (7.12oz).
1. User's Manual (Instructions on tool operations)
2. CDs (Includes user's manual, DTCs lookup library)